LuboX

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[G1] How to Flash Haykuro SPL, Danger SPL, Death SPL

ZduneX25
    ZduneX25
    Ex-Staff
    Ex-Staff

Celulares : LG GT540

[G1] How to Flash Haykuro SPL, Danger SPL, Death SPL Empty [G1] How to Flash Haykuro SPL, Danger SPL, Death SPL

Post by ZduneX25 Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 am

PLEASE READ ALL POST TILL YOU ARE CONFIDENT

Required:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1. Copy "ota-radio-2_22_19_26I.zip" or "G1-radio-2_22_23_02.zip" and "spl-signed.zip" onto the root of your SD card.

2. Reboot into recovery. I suggest using the RA-dream recovery you can download it here

3. Wipe your phone "factory data reset" (this step isnt really necessary since your phone is wiped after flashing the SPL but I always like to wipe before flashing anything)

DO NOT SKIP THIS NEXT STEP OR YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE
    You must have the latest radio "2_22_19_26I" or "2_22_23_02" to flash this SPL if you already have the latest radio you should not have to flash it again but it will not hurt if you do flash it again. When in doubt flash it anyway.

4. Flash the Radio "ota-radio-2_22_19_26I.zip" or "G1-radio-2_22_23_02.zip" it will install and then it will ask you to reboot to finish the installation, so reboot, it will then finish installing and then reboot back into recovery.

5. Flash the SPL "spl-signed.zip" it will install and then ask you to reboot to finish the installation, so reboot, it will then finish installing and reboot into recovery so you can flash your ROM

A simple way to make sure that the SPL flashed correctly is when you reboot to the boot loader screen by holding the camera button you will see HBOOT-1.33.2005. You can also see that it flashed correctly by checking your system size it will now be 89mb a very easy was to check this is with the My Account app available in the Market.

Credit Joe333x ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:16 am